Based on the infamous horror novel by Jack Ketchum, The Lost is "a modern-day Last House on the Left" (Bloody Disgusting).
19-year-old Ray Pye (Marc Senter) is a black-clad suburban sociopath who meets his match when a new girl with a taste for the dark side, Katherine Wallace (Robin Sydney), arrives in town. Together, they are a dangerous couple whose deadly games lead to a horrific and shocking climax in this "disturbing and powerful" thriller (Dread Central). Based on the infamous horror novel by Jack Ketchum and adapted for the screen by writer / director / producer Chris Sivertson with credits that include master of horror producer Lucky McKee and then newcomer Marc Senter in a powerhouse performance as teenage serial killer Ray Pye, The Lost is "a modern-day Last House on the Left" (Bloody Disgusting) that is "far more unsettlingly savage than many horror thrillers..." (Variety).
- Storyboard Sequence
- Audition Tapes
- Jack and Jill Featurette
- NEW interviews with cast members Marc Senter, Robin Sydney, and Shay Astar
- Historical Audio commentary with acclaimed horror novelist Jack Ketchum moderated by writer Monika O’Rourke
- NEW audio commentary with writer / director / producer Chris Sivertson and veteran horror filmmaker and producer Lucky McKee
- NEW English subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- NEW English Lossless 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
- NEW 2K remaster produced from a 4K scan of the original camera negative completed by Ronin Flix
- High Definition Blu-ray 1080p Widescreen Presentation (2.35:1)
- Limited Edition Slipcover (1st Pressing Only)