Buy - Sell - Trade
We accept in-store and mail trade-ins for cash and store credit.
We accept movies and video games, as well as some books, art, figures and more.
Cleanliness, condition, quality, and rarity will determine acceptance and value of your trade-in product.
For any larger collections that require more than a day to evaluate, you will fill out a form that helps us keep track of your contact information and other details relating to your items.
All trade-ins require a valid government issued ID. This is to protect both Orbit DVD and You, the customer.
MoviesDue to the industry and fans moving towards Blu-Ray and 4K we are currently accepting some DVD and VHS movies but not all.
Movies We Accept:
- Films from Boutique movie companies including: Criterion, Anchor Bay, Arrow, Shout!, Vinegar Syndrome, etc.
- 4K and 4K UHD Movies
- Blu-Ray Movies
- Rare/Collectible DVDs: Horror, cult, etc.
Rare/Collectible VHS: Horror, Nickelodeon, direct to video trash, etc.
- Rare/Collectible Box Sets
- Laser Disc, Video Disc, Beta and other dead formats
- Anime or anything Japanese culture related
Movies We Do Not Accept:
- Non-Collectible/General/Mass Produced DVD films and shows
- Dirty or unclean movies
- Disney/Children's films on VHS
- Non-Collectible/General/Mass Produced TV Series/Box Sets
Video GamesWe accept most Video Games, Consoles, and Video Game Accessories. The biggest reason we do not accept some product is due to uncleanliness. Products must be in good condition and have all necessary components to receive the highest trade value.
Video Games We Accept:
- Any Current generation games: Playstation 4 and 5, Nintendo Switch, XBOX One series S/X
- Nintendo Gamecube, Wii, Wii-U
- Playstation 1, 2 and 3
- XBOX Original and 360
- Retro Nintendo games including: NES, SNES, and 64
- Sega games: Master System, Genesis, etc.
- Handheld Games: 3DS, DS, PSP, Vita, GameGear, GameBoy (all versions), etc
- 1st Party Video Game Consoles in good condition
- 1st Party controllers
- Clean and non-damaged cases and accessories
- Nintendo Amiibo
Video Games We Do Not Accept:
- Dirty/ Damaged games
- Plug and Play 3rd Party Consoles
- Dirty/ Un-Fixable consoles
When trading in gaming consoles or other electronics, we ask that you include all necessary components in order to use the product. Missing components will decrease the amount you are offered for the trade. We accept some electronics in need of repair. Acceptance/Trade value of electronics in need of repair will be determined upon inspection.
How do we determine the value for a trade product?
For all trade in product, you can expect between 1/4th and 1/2 of the value of the product on the date of the trade. The value of the product will be determined based on condition, cleanliness, quality and demand. The value of the product may fluctuate day to day based on the demand of the item. You will be offered both a cash and in-store credit value for your trade.
Orbit not only carries Movies and Video games, but Books, Toys and More. We accept trades of:
- Occult/Witchcraft/Rare/Collectible/Horror/Cult Books
- Rare/Collectible/Horror/Cult Movie Soundtracks
- Rare/Collectible/Horror/Cult Figures and Toys
- Rare/Collectible/Horror/Cult Accessories
- Rare/Collectible/Horror/Cult magazines and zines
- Zines: movies, music, etc.
- Unique Artwork (Determined upon inspection)
- Wrestling movies, toys, magazines and memorabilia
- 80s - 00s nostalgia
- Anime/Japanese culture related items
- VHS Players, Beta Max Players, Laser Disc Players, Old TVs ( Products must be clean and in either working or fixable conditions. Condition and components will determine the value and acceptance of product)
For more information you may contact us at email@example.com