If you thought the Witchfinder General was a wrong 'un, wait until you meet The Bloody Judge! Charged by the king to sniff out witchcraft and treason, Judge Jeffries – the legendary Christopher Lee – is a man who enjoys his work, especially the opportunities it affords for torture and sexual violence. But his brand of legal sadism creates enemies: His Honour cannot escape justice forever...
Filled with the sort of depravity you might reasonably expect from director Jesus Franco, the law-abiding lads at 88 Films are proud to present English language blu-ray premier of this classic of seventies Euro horror, beautifully restored and completely uncut.
- Reverse-board Matt Finish O-ring featuring new artwork by Sam Gilbey (First Pressing Only)(2000)
- 16 Page Booklet Notes Featuring Articles by Barry Forshaw and Andrew Graves (First Pressing Only)(2000)
- High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray™ presentation in 2.35:1 Aspect Ratio
- Lossless 2.0 English Mono (Some scenes presented in German with English Subtitles)
- Optional English Subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- Audio Commentary with Kim Newman and Barry Forshaw
- Audio Commentary with David Flint and Adrian Smith
- In The Shadows - Alan Birkinshaw and Stephen Thrower on Harry Alan Towers
- The Bloody Judge Opening Title Sequence
- Deleted and Alternate Scenes
- Theatrical Trailer
- Stills Gallery