THE OUT-OF-PRINT SOV CLASSIC IS BACK WITH 9+ HOURS OF NEW SPECIAL FEATURES
Long before they became big-time Hollywood players with DORM DAZE, GOLAN THE INSATIABLE and the SONIC THE HEDGEHOG movies, 20-year-old producer/co-writer/director Josh Miller and producer/co-writer/star Pat Casey spent the summer of 2000 with $500, a MiniDV cam and a group of friends in Bloomington, MN creating what remains the most insanely accomplished - and long-out-of-print - comedy/horror hit of the SOV era. It's a deranged suburban saga of hole diggers, serial killers, nympho girlfriends, clothes-stealing monsters and lawn mower murders that Film Threat calls "goofy and funny with charm to spare, filled with ideas both creative and bizarre." Intervision is proud to present this justifiable cult favorite now lovingly remastered in HD with all-new reunion featurettes, audio commentaries, short films and much more.
- Introduction By Director/Co-Writer Josh Miller And Co-Writer/Actor Pat Casey
- Audio Commentary With Director/Co-Writer Josh Miller, Co-Writer/Actor Pat Casey And Actor Andy Kriss
- Still Stabbing After All These Years - Cast And Crew Reunion
- The State Of Stabbing Mike - The Unmaking Of THE STATE OF BEING MIKE And The Making Of HEY, STOP STABBING ME!
- Alternate Endings
- SLEDGEHAMMERS AT DAWN (83 mins) With Filmmaker Intro And Audio Commentaries
- Short Films