ONE CUT OF THE DEAD
A cast of relative unknowns, a brilliantly disguised low budget and an epic, 37-minute opening single take makes Shinichiro Ueda's feature debut a bright, breezy and laugh-out-loud hilarious zombie comedy. A film crew is shooting a zombie horror flick in an abandoned water filtration plant, allegedly used for human experiments by the military. Just as the director browbeats his actors and demands more special effects blood, a real zombie apocalypse erupts, much to his auteur delight.
ONE CUT OF THE DEAD IN HOLLYWOOD
The spin-off to One Cut of the Dead boasts more zealous zombies and a former cast beefed up with international characters. As in the original, the plot centers on the Higurashi family, the starlet Chinatsu, a pretty-boy actor, a cameraman with a bad back, a tomboy assistant camera girl and the usual bumbling underlings. Besides a couple of easy-going producers, the film has added the new characters Joe and Tommy. And there are more zombies than ever!
- One Cut of the Dead feature (96 mins)
- One Cut of the Dead in Hollywood Spin-off Movie (57 mins)
- Making of One Cut of the Dead (45 mins)
- Director Shinichiro Ueda Interview (18 mins)
- Raw One Cut of the Dead GoPro footage (38 mins)
- POM Instruction Video (1 min)
- One Cut of the Dead Outtakes (5 min)
- Reversible Sleeve with artwork from both movies