Sergio Sollima’s third (and final) western film; Run, Man Run stars Tomas Milian (The Big Gundown, Django Kill… If You Live, Shoot!) as Cuchillo, reprising his role as the crafty knife thrower from Sollima’s earlier film, The Big Gundown.
After aiding in the escape of a fellow desperado, Cuchillo is given the location for a stash of hidden gold intended to fund the Mexican Revolution. Pursued by mercenaries, bandits, corrupt officials, an American gunslinger, and even his fiancé – Cuchillo will have to use all of his tricks to stay alive.
This “Zapata Western” concludes Sollima’s triptych of Western’s that examined violence, politics, and revolution – and it is a suitably epic conclusion, filled with action and violence accompanied by a brilliant score by Bruno Nicolai and Ennio Morricone. The Masters of Cinema series is proud to present Run, Man, Run fully uncut for the first time ever in the UK.
- 1080p presentation on Blu-ray from a definitive 4K restoration of the original uncut version of the film, with additional colour grading completed exclusively for this release
- Optional English subtitles, newly translated for this release
- Restored English and Italian audio options (original mono presentations)
- Brand new audio commentary with writers Barry Forshaw and Kim Newman (Uncut Version)
- Brand new interview with film scholar Stephen Thrower
- Alternate opening credits
- Theatrical Trailer
- A collector’s booklet featuring two new essays by Howard Hughes, covering both the film and the “Zapata Western” sub-genre.