The world of tarot cards is swirling with rich meaning, symbolism and secrets waiting to reveal themselves. Whether you’re new to witchcraft, tarot, or both, this beginner’s guide to tarot magick is for you!
Including stunning illustrations from The Witch of the Forest’s very own Tarot Magick deck (illustrated by Viki Lester of Forensics and Flowers), and brimming with easy-to-learn information, explore the in-depth meanings and symbolism of every card, develop your intuitive tarot skills, and improve your wellness practice through the power of witchcraft and tarot.
Learn how to:
- Interpret all 78 cards in the modern tarot deck,
- Understand the difference between the ‘Major’ and ‘Arcana’ cards, including the difference between a pentacle, wand, sword and cup card,
- Note the importance of the element, zodiac signs and planet in astrology associated with each card
- Explore the significance of numerology in tarot,
- Practice a tarot ‘spread’ and give yourself a tarot reading,
- Incorporate tarot into your witchy and wellbeing practice,
- Give a tarot reading for friends and family,
…and much more!
The book's jacket can aslo be flipped and used to practice a simple three-card-spread.