Stone monuments can be found all across the planet in all manner of forms, some stretching back deep into eras long since forgotten. Appreciating stone is about connection – to our own past, to nature, to the universe. And thus, in an era in which these ties feel severed, it is about reconnection.
Many of these stones have stories and folklore attatched to them, tales that have survived throughout the ages. Our long anticipated third installment is centered around our connection to the ancient stones that surround us, both in the UK and all around the world. This is our biggest zine yet at over 100 pages and features interviews, think pieces, maps and more. This issue delves deep into history and spans across the globe putting these sacred sites at the fore.
- AN INTERVIEW WITH NEUROSIS' STEVE VON TILL ON MEGALITHS
- STONE CLUB FIELD NOTES
- LIGHT AND SHADOW IN MEDIEVAL STONE CARVINGS
- NATURAL ROCK FORMATIONS AND THEIR LEGENDS
- AN INTERVIEW WITH MARK JENKIN ON HIS FILM ENYS MEN
- BRONZE AGE CARVINGS ON ROMBALD'S MOOR
- EXPLORING THE IDEA OF SENTIENT STANDING STONES
- A MAP OF THE MEGALITHIC BRITISH ISLES
- JUSTIN HOPPER ON AN AMERICAN MEGALITH
- NAME THAT STONE
- POST INDUSTRIAL REGENERATION AND MODERN STONE CIRCLES
A5 zine, 106 pages, perfect bound, printed on natural recycled paper.
Each zine comes presented in a wax sealed black presentation envelope and sent out in a biodegradable mailer.