STREET DATE December/January - PLEASE NOTE THAT AUSTRALIAN RELEASES ARE OFTEN DELAYED!
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER!
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON OR AROUND THAT TIME, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE RECEIVE IT. UPS/FED-EX ETC ARE ALL SUBJECT TO DELAYS AS WELL AS LABEL COMPANIES/DISTRIBUTORS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ON PRE-ORDERS!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR PRE-ORDER!
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK-OUT, NOT AT RELEASE DATE
EVERYTHING YOU ORDER WITH THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN IT COMES IN. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE OTHER ITEMS SOONER PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
ALL ARTWORK/FEATURES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
1500 COPIES ONLY!
They have opened The Gate. Pray it’s not too late.
Limited Edition 3D Lenticular Hardcase + Six Collectable Art Cards!
1500 COPIES ONLY!
The Gate (1987)
The 80’s horror classic comes to Blu-ray for the first time in Australia! Starring Stephen Dorff (Blade, The Power Of One).
Three young children accidentally release a horde of nasty, pint-sized demons from a hole in a suburban backyard. What follows is a classic battle between good and evil as the three kids struggle to overcome a nightmarish hell that is literally taking over the Earth.
- Audio Commentary by director Tibor Takacs, writer Michael Nankin, and special effects designer & supervisor Randall William Cook
- Audio Commentary by special effects designer & supervisor Randall William Cook, special make-up effects artist Craig Reardon, special effects artist Frank Carere, and matte photographer Bill Taylor
- Isolated Score Selections and Audio Interview with composers Michael Hoenig and J. Peter Robinson
- The Gate: Unlocked – A Conversation between director Tibor Takacs and special effects designer & supervisor Randall William Cook
- Minion Maker – An Interview with special make-up effects artist Craig Reardon
- From Hell It Came – An Interview with co-producer Andras Hamori
- The Workman Speaks! – An Interview with actor Carl Kraines
- Made In Canada – A series of interviews with many of the local Toronto-based cast & crew
- From Hell: The Creatures & Demons of The Gate with Randall William Cook and Craig Reardon
- The Gatekeepers with Tibor Takacs and Michael Nankin
- Making of The Gate – vintage featurette
- Teaser Trailer
- Theatrical Trailers
- TV Spot
- Still Gallery
- Behind-The-Scenes Still Gallery
The Gate II: The Trespassers (1990)
It’s been five years since Terry’s friend Glen discovered The Gate to hell in his backyard. Glen has now moved away and Terry begins practicing rituals in Glen’s old house and eventually bringing back demons through The Gate and leading to demoniac possession and near world domination.
- Audio Commentary by film historian Jarret Gahan
- Return To The Nightmare: A Look Back At Gate II – documentary
- From The Depths – interview with make-up effects artist Craig Reardon
- Theatrical Trailer
- Retail Video Promo