STREET DATE 1/16/2024
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER!
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON OR AROUND THAT TIME, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE RECEIVE IT. UPS/FED-EX ETC ARE ALL SUBJECT TO DELAYS AS WELL AS LABEL COMPANIES/DISTRIBUTORS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ON PRE-ORDERS!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR PRE-ORDER!
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK-OUT, NOT AT RELEASE DATE
EVERYTHING YOU ORDER WITH THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN IT COMES IN. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE OTHER ITEMS SOONER PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
ALL ARTWORK/FEATURES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
An elderly man regains his youth after making a deal with Satan and a ping-pong ball eyed monster are paired for this double-feature presentation.
Roger Corman and his brother Gene founded The Filmgroup to distribute their own films. Occasionally they picked up projects by other filmmakers, such as The Devil's Partner (1961), a macabre tale of an elderly man who regains his youth after making a deal with Satan. This tale of folk terror from director Charles Rondeau stars Edgar Buchanan and Jean Allison. Special Bonus Feature: Creature from the Haunted Sea (1961), Corman's spoof of crime films where a gangster knocks off his crew members, blaming their deaths on a legendary sea monster. These two were often paired as a double-feature during the summer and fall of 1961. Beware of the creature with ping-pong ball eyes!
- TV Version of Devil's Partner included
- Theatrical Version of Creature from the Haunted Sea included
- Extended TV Version of Creature from the Haunted Sea included
- Full length commentary for Devil's Parter
- Full length commentary for theatrical version of Creature from the Haunted Sea
- Inserted booklet with essays by Tom Weaver and Jackson Cooper
- Hollywood Intruders: The Filmgroup Story: Part 3 by Ballyhoo Motion Pictures