STREET DATE 4/9/2024
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER!
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON OR AROUND THAT TIME, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE RECEIVE IT. UPS/FED-EX ETC ARE ALL SUBJECT TO DELAYS AS WELL AS LABEL COMPANIES/DISTRIBUTORS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ON PRE-ORDERS!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR PRE-ORDER!
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK-OUT, NOT AT RELEASE DATE
EVERYTHING YOU ORDER WITH THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN IT COMES IN. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE OTHER ITEMS SOONER PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
ALL ARTWORK/FEATURES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
An adopted woman returns to her home country and the family home that she never knew and must face the mystery that lies there.
In 1966, somewhere in Russia, a wounded woman drives a truck to an isolated farm with two babies. Forty years later, the film producer Marie Jones leaves her daughter in California and travels back to her home land in the wilderness of Russia. Marie is one of the children and had received a phone call from the notary public Andrei Misharin, who told her where the farm of her family is located. Marie arrives at the abandoned house and meets the stranger Nicolai, who tells her that he had also received a call from Misharin and he is her twin brother. Weird things happen in the house and Marie and Nicolai are haunted by zombie-like ghosts of themselves. Further, they find that they are trapped in the house and can not leave the place.
- Zoë Rose Smith Interviews Nacho Cerdà
- Zoë Rose Smith Interviews Richard Stanley
- Zoë Rose Smith Interviews Karim Hussain
- 'The Making of 'The Abandoned' Featurette
- 'In the Den of The Abandoned' Featurette
- 'Nacho Cerda: Facing Death' Featurette
- 'The Little Secrets of Nacho Cerda' Featurette
- 'When Buck Meets Cerda: A Dialogue Between Friends' Featurette
- Alternative Sequences
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Photo Gallery
- BD-ROM: Storyboard Collection