STREET DATE 3/18/2024
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER!
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON OR AROUND THAT TIME, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE RECEIVE IT. UPS/FED-EX ETC ARE ALL SUBJECT TO DELAYS AS WELL AS LABEL COMPANIES/DISTRIBUTORS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ON PRE-ORDERS!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR PRE-ORDER!
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK-OUT, NOT AT RELEASE DATE
EVERYTHING YOU ORDER WITH THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN IT COMES IN. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE OTHER ITEMS SOONER PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
ALL ARTWORK/FEATURES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Director: Brandon Cronenberg
Starring: Andrea Riseborough, Christopher Abbott, Sean Bean
An elite corporate assassin takes control of other people's bodies using brain-implant technology to execute high-profile targets. With each hit comes a stronger lust for blood, throwing the whole operation into jeopardy.
- Presented in Dolby Vision HDR approved by Director Brandon Cronenberg and Director of Photography Karim Hussain
- New audio commentary by Brandon Cronenberg, Producer Rob Cotterill, Karim Hussain and Special Effects Artist Dan Martin
- This Unfamiliar Life: a new interview with Brandon Cronenberg
- Inside the Machine: a new interview with Karim Hussain
- Feel the Real: a new interview with Rob Cotterill
- Disassociating from Mind and Body: Zoë Rose Smith on Possessor
- Camera Test Footage
- FX Show and Tell with Dan Martin
- Archive featurette: A Heightened World - A Look at Possessor
- Archive featurette: Identity Crisis - Bringing Possessor to Life
- Archive featurette: The Joy of Practical - The Effects of Possessor
- Deleted Scenes
- Short Film: Please Speak Continuously and Describe Your Experiences as They Come to You