STREET DATE January PLEASE NOTE THAT AUSTRALIAN RELEASES ARE OFTEN DELAYED!
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER!
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON OR AROUND THAT TIME, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE RECEIVE IT. UPS/FED-EX ETC ARE ALL SUBJECT TO DELAYS AS WELL AS LABEL COMPANIES/DISTRIBUTORS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ON PRE-ORDERS!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR PRE-ORDER!
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK-OUT, NOT AT RELEASE DATE
EVERYTHING YOU ORDER WITH THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN IT COMES IN. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE OTHER ITEMS SOONER PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
ALL ARTWORK/FEATURES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
HOLD ON FOR A NON-STOPPING SERVICE OF LAUGHS WITH ALL THREE FILMS ON BLU-RAY FOR THE FIRST TIME WORLDWIDE!
The British television series On The Buses became an international hit, with a dedicated fanbase still active to this day. The misadventures of bus driver Stan Butler, his dysfunctional family, mate-in-mischief Jack, and overbearing boss “Blakey” were so successful that Hammer Films produced not one, but three big screen adaptations which sent the sitcom premise on a new route.
Hop on board with comedy legends Reg Varney, Doris Hare, Michael Robbins, Anna Karen, Bob Grant and Stephen Lewis in all three films, presented on Blu-ray for the very first time worldwide.
3-DISC BLU-RAY SET plus limited edition 40-page collectable booklet containing reproductions of the original Pressbook for each film.
1500 copies only.
On The Buses
A double-decker of riotous laughter as those crazy comedy conductors prove all’s fare in love and war on the buses! Larky Reg Varney and lecherous Bob Grant lose their overtime pay and excuses for laziness when women drivers are employed to ease the staff shortage at the bus depot. Facing the sack means a bumpy road ahead for the much-loved characters from the smash-hit television series.
Mutiny On The Buses
Climb aboard for a busload of bright and breezy laughs when Stan Butler tells his shocked family he’s getting married. To earn extra cash he blackmails the Depot into giving him the job of driving on the money-making Special Tours Bus. A great idea… if only Inspector Blakey hadn’t taken Stan on a trial run to Windsor Safari Park. Especially as the conductresses are taking a uniform ruling literally – and dropping their knickers in protest.
Holiday On The Buses
More room on top for double decker laughter as those crazy conductors say “Hi-De-Hi” to a Welsh Holiday Camp in the third of the ever popular Buses movies. Fired from the depot for crashing three buses, Jack and Stan go beside the seaside to run the resort’s transport. But when Blakey coasts in as Camp Security Inspector, the sun of a beach sets in motion a coachload of chaotic misadventures.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080p high-definition presentations by Studiocanal in 1.85:1 aspect ratio
- Alternative open-matte 1.33:1 aspect ratio version of the first film, On The Buses
- Collectable 40-page booklet containing reproductions of the original Pressbook for each film
- LIMITED to 1500 copies
- NEW “On The Buses: Non-Stop Laughter” – featurette on the making of the film franchise
- NEW Audio Commentary by television historian Henry Holland and Aaron Brown of British Comedy Guide (2023)
- Interviews with cast members Reg Varney, Anna Karen, Stephen Lewis and Andria Lawrence
- Interview with writers / producers Ronald Chesney & Ronald Wolfe
- Interview with Hammer Films producer / production supervisor Roy Skeggs
- Interview with runners at Hammer Films, Brian Reynolds & Phil Campbell
- Interview with author / film historian Morris Bright
- Interview with Dean Sullivan, of Sullivan Buses, on the classic Routemaster
- Interview with Steve Luxton, founder of the On The Buses fan club
- “On The Buses Archive Interviews Revisited” – featurette
- Alternative Opening Music excerpt for the first film
- Theatrical Trailer for each film
- Photo Galleries
Special features, specifications, and artwork subject to change.