STREET DATE 12/18/2023
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER!
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON OR AROUND THAT TIME, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE RECEIVE IT. UPS/FED-EX ETC ARE ALL SUBJECT TO DELAYS AS WELL AS LABEL COMPANIES/DISTRIBUTORS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ON PRE-ORDERS!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR PRE-ORDER!
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK-OUT, NOT AT RELEASE DATE
EVERYTHING YOU ORDER WITH THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN IT COMES IN. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE OTHER ITEMS SOONER PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
ALL ARTWORK/FEATURES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Michael Stanford (Stefano Patrizi, The Tough Ones) is on a break from shooting his latest horror film with his friends, visiting his mother (Anita Strindberg, Your Vice is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key) at their family estate. A series of heinous murders follow and Michael is the main suspect due to his revelation that he murdered his father as a child. Is Michael’s past coming back to haunt him or is there another explanation? Italian genre legend Riccardo Freda’s (The Horrible Dr. Hichcock) final film is a deliriously extravagant late-period giallo with the director’s signature gothic flourishes, featuring a great supporting cast including Laura Gemser (Black Emmanuelle), John Richardson (Black Sunday) and Martine Brochard (Eyeball).
LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL FEATURES:
- High Definition digital transfer from the original camera negative presented in two versions: the original uncut Italian edit with the original score and the shorter English version and electronic score
- Uncompressed mono PCM audio
- Audio commentary by Alexandra Heller-Nicholas
- Interview with make-up effects artist Sergio Stivaletti
- Interview with composer Claudio Simonetti
- Appreciation by filmmaker Gabriele Albanesi
- Deleted scene
- Reversible sleeve featuring artwork based on original posters
- New and improved English subtitle translation for Italian audio and English SDH for English audio
- Limited edition booklet with new writing by Mikel J. Koven, author of La Dolce Morte: Vernacular Cinema and the Italian Giallo
- Limited edition of 3000 copies
Extras subject to change