STREET DATE April PLEASE NOTE THAT AUSTRALIAN RELEASES ARE OFTEN DELAYED!
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER!
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON OR AROUND THAT TIME, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE RECEIVE IT. UPS/FED-EX ETC ARE ALL SUBJECT TO DELAYS AS WELL AS LABEL COMPANIES/DISTRIBUTORS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ON PRE-ORDERS!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR PRE-ORDER!
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK-OUT, NOT AT RELEASE DATE
EVERYTHING YOU ORDER WITH THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN IT COMES IN. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE OTHER ITEMS SOONER PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
ALL ARTWORK/FEATURES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
SOMETHING IS AFTER JESSICA. SOMETHING VERY COLD, VERY WET… AND VERY DEAD…
Finally released from an institution after suffering a nervous breakdown, Jessica seeks the tranquillity of a secluded home in Connecticut to help make her recovery complete. But instead of a restful recuperation with her husband Duncan and a close friend in the New England countryside, Jessica soon finds herself falling into a swirling vortex of madness and the supernatural.
Director John D. Hancock’s independent horror masterpiece is finally here in this new special edition.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080p high-definition transfer by Paramount Pictures
- Audio commentary with director John Hancock and producer Bill Badalato (2020)
- Audio commentary by Kat Ellinger, author and editor-in-chief of Diabolique Magazine (2021)
- Audio commentary by film critic Kim Newman and film director Prano Bailey-Bond (2021)
- Art Saved My Life – interview with composer Orville Stoeber
- Scare Tactics: Reflections on a Seventies Horror Classic – interview with film historian Kim Newman
- She Walks These Hills: Let’s Scare Jessica to Death Locations, Then and Now – featurette
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spot and Radio Spots
- Photo Gallery
- Aspect Ratio 1.85:1
- LPCM 2.0 Mono
- Optional English subtitles