STREET DATE Late December/Early January PLEASE NOTE THAT AUSTRALIAN RELEASES ARE OFTEN DELAYED!
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER!
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON OR AROUND THAT TIME, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE RECEIVE IT. UPS/FED-EX ETC ARE ALL SUBJECT TO DELAYS AS WELL AS LABEL COMPANIES/DISTRIBUTORS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ON PRE-ORDERS!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR PRE-ORDER!
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK-OUT, NOT AT RELEASE DATE
EVERYTHING YOU ORDER WITH THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN IT COMES IN. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE OTHER ITEMS SOONER PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
ALL ARTWORK/FEATURES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The story of acerbic 1960s comic Lenny Bruce, whose groundbreaking, no-holds-barred style and social commentary was often deemed by the establishment as too obscene for the public.
Directed by influential dancer and choreographer Bob Fosse, the director of Cabaret and All That Jazz, Dustin Hoffman gives an acclaimed performance as Lenny Bruce, alongside Valerie Perrine (Superman, Superman II), who won a BAFTA for her role in this film.
Based on the Julian Barry play of the same name, and nominated for six Academy Awards including Best Picture, Director, Actor, Actress, Screenplay, and Cinematography.
1500 copies only.
Special Features & Technical Specs:
- 1080p High-definition presentation on Blu-ray
- NEW Audio Commentary by film historian/filmmaker Daniel Kremer
- Audio Commentary by film historians Nick Redman and Julie Kirgo
- NEW Dead Neon: The Many Faces of Lenny Bruce on Film – Video Essay
- NEW Video Essay on the career of actress Valerie Perrine by author/critic Kat Ellinger
- NEW On Fosse Time: Editing Lenny – an interview with editor Alan Heim on his collaborations with director Bob Fosse
- Trailers From Hell: Robert Weide
- The Lenny Bruce audio files
- Isolated Music & Effects track
- Audio LPCM 2.0
- Original Aspect Ratio 1.85:1
- Optional English HOH Subtitles
- Limited Edition slipcase with unique artwork