STREET DATE 1/16/2024
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER
YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED ON OR AROUND THAT TIME, DEPENDING ON WHEN WE RECEIVE IT. UPS/FED-EX ETC ARE ALL SUBJECT TO DELAYS AS WELL AS LABEL COMPANIES/DISTRIBUTORS.
NO CANCELLATIONS ON PRE-ORDERS!
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT YOUR PRE-ORDER!
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK-OUT, NOT AT RELEASE DATE
EVERYTHING YOU ORDER WITH THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED WHEN IT COMES IN. IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE OTHER ITEMS SOONER PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER SHIPS
ALL ARTWORK/FEATURES/DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
High school students are being terrorized by a crazed axe murderer in this tongue-in-cheek late 80's slasher film.
High school can be murder. Just ask Paula (Jill Schoelen, The Stepfather). Her overprotective father disappears during a weekend hunting trip. She's being romantically pursued by Brian Woods (Donovan Leitch, The Blob), a creepy classmate who recently graduated from a mental institution. Her jealous jock boyfriend Dwight (Brad Pitt, Moneyball) is looking for any reason to release his juvenile rage. The lecherous school principle Mr. Dante (Roddy McDowall, Fright Night) is after her tight student body, and her friends and teachers are rapidly falling victim to a silent, shadowy mass-murder. As the body count rises, Paula begins to suspect that any one of her reckless suitors could be the twisted killer. But unless she learns his identity soon, her high school education will quickly come to a nasty end.
- Original Theatrical Trailer (2:33, HD)
- R-Rated / Edited Version of “Cutting Class” (91 mins, SD)
- 'Kill Comparisons' featurette (3:53, HD)
- Interview with star Jill Schoelen (20:26, HD)
- Interview with star Donovan Leitch (16:25, HD)
- Audio: LPCM 2.0 Mono
- English & Spanish Subtitles
- 2018 Restoration (from the 35mm original camera negative) and presented in 1080p HD in its original 1.85:1 aspect ratio
- Collectible Mini-Poster
- Limited Edition Slipcover (First Pressing Only)