Motorcycle ninjas tighten their grip on Florida’s narcotics trade, viciously annihilating anyone who dares move in on their turf. Martial arts rock band Dragon Sound have had enough, and embark on a roundhouse wreck-wave of crime-crushing justice. When not performing their hit song “Against the Ninja,” Mark and the boys are kicking and chopping at the drug world’s smelliest underbelly.
Directed by black belt philosopher/inspirational speaker Grandmaster Y.K. Kim, the film tells the story of fearless synth rock band Dragon Sound as they embark on a roundhouse wave of crime-crushing justice in the streets of Orlando.
Director: Woo-sang Park, Y.K. Kim
Cast: Y.K. Kim, Vincent Hirsch, Joseph Diamand
- EXCLUSIVE! Includes a full CD Soundtrack!
- EXCLUSIVE! Introduction by Grandmaster Y. K. Kim
- NEW! Rifftrax audio commentary with Mystery Science Theater 3000 comedians Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and Bill Corbett
- Audio commentary with Producer/Star Y.K. Kim and Joe Diamond
- Friends for Eternity: The Making of Miami Connection
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted Scenes
- Dragon Sound Reunion Concert from Fantastic Film Festival 2021
- Who is Y.K. Kim?
- The New American Dream
- 2012 theatrical trailer