BETRAYED… BY MISLED AMBITION… RECLAIMED BY A MUSICIAN’S HEART!
Newcomer William Holden became an overnight sensation in the role of a young violinist who turns to boxing and finds himself torn between his two occupations – especially when seductive Stanwyck slinks into his life.
Based on the hit play by legendary Clifford Odets and directed by innovative genius Rouben Mamoulian.
Golden Boy packs just as big a punch today as it did when it came out in 1939, widely considered the greatest movie year ever.
Starring William Holden, Barbara Stanwyck, Adolphe Menjou & Lee J. Cobb.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080p High-definition presentation on Blu-ray from a new 2K scan
- No Special Features
- Original Aspect Ratio 1.33:1
- Audio English LPCM 2.0 Mono
- Optional English subtitles
- Limited Edition slipcase on the first 1000 copies with unique artwork