CLASS OF 1999 - Blu-ray - Robots who have been programmed to teach and discipline students in a violence-prone school turn homicidal, and the students must fight back to save their lives. The time is the future, and youth gang violence is so high that the areas around some schools have become “free fire zones” into which not even the police will venture.
When Miles Langford (Malcolm McDowell), the principal of Kennedy High School, decides to take his school back from the gangs, robotics specialist Dr. Robert Forrest (Stacy Keach) provides “tactical education units.” These human-like androids have been programmed to teach and are supplied with weapons to handle discipline problems. These kids will get a lesson in staying alive!
- Audio Commentary with Producer/Director Mark L. Lester
- Interviews with Director/Producer Mark L. Lester and Co-Producer Eugene Mazzola
- Interview with Screenwriter C. Courtney Joyner
- Interviews with Special Effects Creators Eric Allard and Rick Stratton
- Interview with Director of Photography Mark Irwin
- TV Spot
- Still Gallery
- Video Promo
- No. of Discs: 1
- Screen Format: WideScreen
- Language/Subtitles: English, Spanish, English SDH
- Rating: R
- Run Time: 97