Exploring all-new topics not covered in Natural Magick or Earth Magick, this stunning third instalment in ‘The Witch of the Forest’s Guide to…’ series is a beginner’s guide to astrology, and how to incorporate it into your magickal practice.
Astrology is a powerful tool for tuning into and better understanding yourself and others around you. Aligning your actions with the patterns and signs of the stars can bring you comfort and control in the 21st century, and empower you to really reflect on your present and future actions, and live your happiest life.
Whether you're new to witchcraft OR astrology, discover how to use simple witchcraft and astrology to boost your wellbeing, find self-love and acceptance, and harness the power of the stars and universe in your life as well as your craft.
Beautifully illustrated by Viki Lester, of @forensicsandflowers, this visually enchanting book will help you reconnect with the astrological bodies, rebalance your energies, and find spirital meaning in the universe.
- How to incorporate astrology into your witchcraft practice
- The different types of astrology (predictive, natal, karmic, and synastic)
- The 12 zodiac signs, 9 planets, and 12 astrological houses
- Your sun, moon, and rising sign
- How to calculate and read your birth chart
- What retrograde means and how to survive (and thrive!) when mercury is in retrograde
- Astrology and its relationship to the moon
- How to use astrology as part of your magickal and self-care practice
… and more!