Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-unstoppable mechanical menace. Wield a future-seeing blade, chain together attacks, and carefully position your party members in strategic, real-time combat as you journey across a massive world. Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected takes place one year after the main story and delves deeper into the relationship between Shulk and Melia in the face of a mysterious new threat. Whether youâre a seasoned Monado wielder or brand new to the world of the Bionis, the updates and additions in this already-epic adventure make it even easier to dive into the story, combat, and environments that the Xenoblade Chronicles series is known for. Get immersed in the emotional story with updated graphics, listen to over 90 remixed or remastered music tracks, and track quests more easily with the additions and improvements in this definitive edition.
- Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-insurmountable mechanical menace
- Engage in real-time, strategic RPG battles by carefully positioning characters, selecting combat arts, and executing Chain Attacks
- Traverse sprawling environments as you explore the Bionis and Mechonis, two titans frozen in battle
- See what happens a year after the events of the main game in a new epilogue that focuses on Shulk and his friend Melia
- Watch as characters and environments come to life with updated graphics