YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW
THE FIENDS IN THE FURROWS III: FINAL HARVEST is a collection of nineteen stories embodying the menacing essence of Folk Horror.
Folk Horror fans will uncover in these short stories tales of rampant rural monstrosity and agrarian horror within rustic settings, where dread sinks its roots deep into the earth to bring forth a bountiful crop of unforgettable terrors.
Nosetouch Press is proud to present THE FIENDS IN THE FURROWS III: FINAL HARVEST to horror readers everywhere.
- Die Booth, "Paper Coins"
- Ryan Cassavaugh, "The Last Honeyboy"
- Dan Coxon, "Come Sing for the Harrowing"
- Matt Elphick, "Cooper's Hill"
- Tracy Fahey, "Witchwalking"
- J.M. Faulkner, "Radegast"
- Timothy Granville, "Sarsen Wood"
- Coy Hall, "Herald of the Red Hen"
- Fox Claret Hill, "Mrs. Badger's Bones"
- Charlie Hughes, "The Motley"
- Rae Knowles, "Mulberry Silk"
- Thersa Matsuura, "Child of the Gods"
- Catherine McCarthy, "The Sickle and the Tithe"
- Damien B. Raphael, "As the Thing is Needed"
- Zachary Rosenberg, "The Gods That Drift With Us"
- Melissa A. Szydlek, "Back Yonder"
- Steve Rasnic Tem, "F is for the Farm"
- Richard Thomas, "The Keeper of the Light"
- Alex Wolfgang, "Malleability"