There are few people alive who are so cruel, so heartless and so undeniably evil that they will kill again and again. Yet at any one time, there are between 25 and 50 active serial killers in the USA, and their chilling crimes have fascinated us since the days of Jack the Ripper. Here you will discover how these heartless killers committed their gruesome deeds, what motivated them to kill and how, eventually, they were caught.
This collection features more than 50 compelling stories, including:
• Ed Kemper, who dismembered the bodies of his victims once he had finished with them;
• Ted Bundy, who abducted, raped and brutally killed more than 30 women;
• Charles Manson, who led a cult of mayhem and murder;
• Jeffrey Dahmer, who stored a human head in his freezer;
• Randy Kraft, who was pulled over for drunk driving with a body in the trunk of his car;
• Alexander Pichushkin, who aimed to kill a person for every square on the chessboard.